- International Criminal Law: Cases and Materials(co-author with Jordan J. Paust et al). Carolina Academic Press, 4th Ed 2013.
- Investment Treaties Important for International Tax and Business Planning, Tax Notes International, 1161 (March 25, 2013)
- International White Collar Crime: Cases and Materials. Cambridge Univ. Press, 2010.
- International Enforcement Law Reporter (www.ielr.com)(founder and editor), monthly since 1985.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- C20 Conference to Prepare Recommendations on Anti-Corruption and Transparency for G20 Summit, Melbourne, Australia, June 20, 2014
- Corporate Monitors in U.S. Criminal Cases, Challenges in Economic and Financial Crime in Europe, Dec. 2, 2014, Luxembourg
- Ethical Issues in Offshore Planning, ALI International Trust and Estate Planning, Oct. 19-20, 2014, San Francisco, CA.
- FATCA: Investment Reporting and Implications for Caribbean Financial Institutions, Barbados International Business Association, October 26, 2012.