16-18 May 2018, Sheraton Grand, Krakow, Poland
A conference presented by the IBA Criminal Law Committee and the IBA Business Crime Committee
This event will cover some of the hottest criminal and anti-corruption topics facing lawyers in a digital age, including exploration of current legal disputes and new issues for the future.
The conference offered you unparalleled networking opportunities with criminal defence and regulatory practitioners, prosecutors, in-house counsel, international business crime lawyers, compliance officers and law enforcement officials from around the world.
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements and other negotiated settlements: Protecting the rights of corporations and individuals
- Anti-corruption developments around the globe
- Double jeopardy in transnational crime
- A new era for attorney-client privilege
- How to react to cybercrime
- Managing compliance monitors
- Asset seizure
- Developments in Criminal Tax
Find more information and register online here.